Other Skills: Condition Monitoring, Equipment Vibration Technician, Machinery Vibration Technician, Machinery Vibration Specialist
Experience: 12 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Rotational Salaried Employee
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are looking for a Vibration Technician to work with one of our Clients.
Our Client is a multi-integrated Oil/Gas and Petrochemical complex including power stations and desalination plants located in Libya.
Only Candidates whom interested in working in LIBYA and have the required work experience listed below are invited to apply for the vacancy.
Essential Job Duties
The position for condition monitoring, vibration analysis and direct maintenance support of all types of rotating equipment including pumps, compressors, fans, gearboxes, induction motors and turbines.
Well versed with vibration analysis data collectors and associated software as well as ISO vibration guidelines, etc.
Must have excellent communication skills (in English), both orally and written for technical reports, and able to develop and maintain an efficient file management system for all associated correspondence and documentation.
Candidates should have Vibration Specialists category II or equivalent experience ( ie 5-10 years) with above noted technical support of rotating equipment typically associated with Gas processing facilities
Experience on the below areas is highly advantageous for this position
Rotating Equipment Vibration Technician
Machinery Vibration Technician
Machinery Vibration Specialist
Skills Sets & Functions :
- 10 years' experience with hands on machinery vibration analysis, condition monitoring and predictive maintenance
- Familiar with vibration test instruments and data collectors such as Commtest vb7, etc. and Ascent software.
- Maintenance support experience with all types of rotating equipment (eg, pumps, compressors, fans, gearboxes, induction motors and steam turbines) typical in Oil and Gas and Petrochemical Processing Plants
- Equipment inspections during repair
- Technical report writing
- Excellent computer and analytical problem solving abilities
- Fully conversant with applicable Codes and Standards
Summary of our Terms & Conditions:
- Work Cycle of 56 Days Work /21 Days Leave (Europe & North America Candidates)
- Work Cycle of 65 Days Work /21 Days Leave (Other Candidates)
- 9 Hours a day / 6 Days a week
- Payment for work days only
- Air fare travel by Economy Class
- Medical cover
- Accident cover
- Board & lodging and internal transportation to be provided by the client
- Single Status