Experience: 14 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Rotational Salaried Employee
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are looking for a "Rotating Equipment Maintenance Specialist" with minimum of 13 years' experience in Oil & Gas to join one of our clients in Libya.
Our Client is a major Oil and Gas production company in Libya.
Only Candidates whom interested in working in LIBYA and have the required work experience listed below are invited to apply for the vacancy.
MAIN FUNCTION OF THE JOB
Direct maintenance support, advise on overhaul and repair procedures, failure analysis, troubleshooting, vibration analysis and condition monitoring of gas turbine driven compressors. Turbo generators, pumps, blowers, Fans, motors, gearboxes and gas engine driven reciprocating compressors
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Direct maintenance and technical support for all types of rotating equipment
2) Technical support In workshop repairs and balancing of rotors
3) Troubleshooting, Vibration analysis and condition monitoring
4) Failure Analysis
5) Commissioning new or recently overhauled machinery
6) Apply applicable codes and standards particularly API, ASME PTC and ISO
7) Provide comprehensive technical reports
8) Maintain efficient file management for all correspondence and documentation
9) Training Libyan employees is an ongoing responsibility for this position
- EDUCATION (Minimum education necessary for the Job) B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering
- EXPERIENCE (Number & type of experience), Minimum 13 year's Rotating Equipment in Oil / Gas and Petrochemical industry
- OTHER QUALIFICATIONS - Excellent Communication skills both orally and written (In English) for technical reports, repair procedures. etc
- Valid driver's license
Summary of our Terms & Conditions:
Work Cycle of 56 Days Work /21 Days Leave (Europe & North America Candidates)
Work Cycle of 65 Days Work /21 Days Leave (Other Candidates)
9 Hours a day / 6 Days a week
Payment for work days only
Air fare travel by Economy Class
Board & lodging and internal transportation to be provided by the client