Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Rotational Salaried Employee
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are looking for an Engineering Specialist "Mechanical Engineer", to work with one of our Clients.
Our Client is a major Oil & Gas company located in Libya.
Only Candidates whom interested in working in LIBYA and have the required work experience listed below are invited to apply for the vacancy.
MAIN FUNCTION OF THE JOB
- Provide process plant mechanical engineering assistance to the Maintenance Dept.
- Design, Review, Recommend modifications for process plant, piping, mechanical structures
- Utilize technical knowledge to improve reliability & quality control of Improvements
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preparation and monitoring of job packages for major maintenance projects
- Review / Design minor modifications for piping / valves/ vessel & structures, boiler and Oil and Gas Tanks
- Conduct studies and analysis of work / procedures / methods / quality.
- Assist / coordinate with rotating equipment engineers to assure proper installation protection of facilities / equipment.
- Provide engineering summaries /reports for upgrading / appraising maintenance process effectiveness
- Keep abreast of technology and maintenance techniques to improve maintenance efficiency and reduce costs
- Provide mechanical advice/ assistance to other groups of Maintenance
- Fulfil the position of line supervision and turnaround assistance should the need arise
- Develop preventive maintenance programs and review spare parts requirements
- Train Libyan counterparts in the performance of his duties
- Provide design review, Implementation feasibility and maintainability analysis of new and revised Installations of mechanical projects
- Prepare construction package for major maintenance projects
- Supervise maintenance drafting personnel
- Must be computer literate
- Review of all mechanical drawings items to verify accuracy and compliance with codes and specifications.
- Ability to write clear and effective English / project specifications and reports
- All calculations required for pressure vessels, piping and other mechanical item to ensure that these items are in compliance with all applicable codes and specifications
EDUCATION (Minimum education necessary for the Job) BSc In Mechanical Engineering
EXPERIENCE (Number & type of experience) Minimum 15 year's Mechanical Engineering In Oil / Gas and Petrochemical industry
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS - Valid driver license
Summary of our Terms & Conditions:
- Work Cycle of 56 Days Work /21 Days Leave (Europe & North America Candidates)
- Work Cycle of 65 Days Work /21 Days Leave (Other Candidates)
- 9 Hours a day / 6 Days a week
- Payment for work days only
- Air fare travel by Economy Class
- Medical cover
- Accident cover
- Board & lodging and internal transportation to be provided by the client
- Single Status