Worley is curently looking to recruit a Senior Contracts Administrator within based in our Aberdeen office on a permanent basis.
- Maintain and promote a safe working environment and demonstrate the correct HSE behaviours and leadership.
- Ensure effective post-contract commercial co-ordination/administration of relevant project in accordance with worley policies and procedures and the protection of commercial entitlement in accordance with the terms of the contract.
- Ensure that project operates in accordance with worley commercial policies and procedures.
- Ensure that project invoicing is carried out in accordance with terms and conditions of contract, and that the cash position is maximised.
- Ensure that the project cost / value reporting and end life forecasting are undertaken in accordance with worley policies and procedures and that the appropriate values are reflected in the management accounts.
- Ensure that accurate accruals are made at month end and are fully backed up.
- Ensure that robust variance analysis process in place for Actuals versus Forecast.
- Assist with the submission of variation and contract amendment requests and claims in accordance with contract conditions.
- Ensuring that KPI scheme is administered in accordance with the terms of the contract.
- Ensuring that revised contract rates are built up and submitted in accordance with the terms of the contract.
- Ensuring that project costs are effectively controlled.
- Ensuring that payments to worley are made in accordance with the terms of the contract.
- Purchase Order and Call Off management
- Ensure that risk management techniques are applied on project.
- Preparation of correspondence in connection with project contractual matters.
- Co-ordination of offshore and onshore time-writing systems.
- Ensure Offshore allocation sheets are correctly entered into timenet and that hours claimed are aligned to the contract and OCA agreement
- Ensure PAAF forms are raised and PAAF register is updated in a timely manner
- Manage overtime approval process
- Agreement of final accounts and close out of contracts in accordance with contractual conditions.
- Demonstrable experience in similar role
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Ability to liaise with multiple functions to gather information
- University graduate, or above, in quantity surveying, law, business studies or other appropriate discipline
- Membership of a professional institution (eg RICS) desirable however not absolutely essential
- Maintain confidentiality at all times