Worley is looking for a Facilities Co-Ordinator to join the team based in Aberdeen.
- Deal with all reactive tasks within the SLA time
- Issue permits to work / TRIC cards to subcontractors
- Assist sub-contracted maintenance team to keep building systems operating at optimum levels
- Carry out maintenance work, both reactive and as part of a PPM
- Routine testing to emergency lighting in all UMLIS Aberdeen offices
- Relamping of existing light fittings within UAS Aberdeen offices on a fail and replace basis
- To check flow from Air handling units
- To cover Reception
- Booking Travel
- Adjusting therostats as required
- Tasks such as mount white boards, replacing locks on doors, repairing items of furniture
- Plumbing- clear blockages in urinals and WC's
- Routine water water tempertaure checks as part of the legionallia testing regime -
- In conjunction with the mail room operative ensure adequate stock of A3 and A4 paper is available at the points identified in UMLIS Aberdeen at all times
- To check all heating plant on a daily basis and report any faults to the Facilities helpdesk
- Gereral daily tasks that may be required in alternative areas within the department as requested by the Senior Facilities Co-ordinator / Facilities Manager.
Qualifications and experience
- Demonstrate experience in similar role in Oil and Gas service company or operator.
- Delivery focused with proven experience in achieving goals
- Knowledge of related HSEQ safe working practices / procedures.
- Experienced in team working.
- Able to interface and interact with Management and Client representatives at all levels.
- Knowledge of Permit to Work systems/TRIC card systems.