Skills: Engineering Manager
Experience: 12 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: €10000 - €11000 per month
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Process Engineering Manager - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Industrial GMP Projects
Location:Malaysia, City Centre Kuala Lumpur
Start Date:Immediate (Flexible dependent on availability)
Working Week:5 Days per week / 45 hours
Travel: Mainly office based with regional travel to meet customers.
Founded in the late eighteen hundred's this is a Company specializing in bespoke industrial process
solutions with a specific focus on customers in Middle East and South East Asia. They work with
customers both to deliver single machine solutions as well as a full turnkey processing facilities. Most of their clients are associated to bulk chemicals, food, beverage and pharmaceutical projects
Duties & Responsibilities
The Process Engineering Manager leads the process engineering function, providing technical and management oversight to the process engineering team in order to meet company objectives. Process engineering is responsible for engineering design of process and utilities systems across a range of industrial projects, with primary focus on food & beverage and pharmaceutical manufacturing industries.
• Oversee activities of the process engineering team from a technical and management perspective across all design phases (conceptual design, basic design, detailed design), as well as implementation phases where required (procurement, construction/installation support and commissioning).
• Provide leadership and mentoring to team members, facilitating development of their skills and experience. Identify and execute opportunities to enhance the skills and experience of all team members, allowing them to grow and take on additional responsibilities as time progresses.
• Assign process engineering resources to projects according to the skill set of individuals and complexity of the task. Be involved hands on as necessary to ensure that requirements are well understood, appropriate solutions/options are identified, and projects are always progressing satisfactorily.
• Review and approve all design documentation generated by the process engineering team to ensure it is complete and accurate prior to submission to clients.
• Provide guidance and leadership to colleagues regarding technical aspects, thoroughness and detail orientation, ensuring that high quality engineering solutions are delivered efficiently and on time.
• Create and maintain connections with relevant process and utilities equipment vendors where this adds value to the engineering solutions developed by process engineering.
• Comply with and actively contribute to the continuous improvement of the companies Engineering Operations Quality Management System and Company Values.
Degree Qualified in a relevant discipline (Chemical, Mechanical, Biotechnology etc)
12+ years of experience related to the engineering design of manufacturing facilities, including food & beverage and/or pharmaceutical industries
Experienced gained at a lead or managers level in a technical process engineering related role
Ideally experience gained working in South East Asia.
Preferably experience in managing capital projects within a process engineering consultant, EPC, EPCM or PMC relating company.
Proven track record in design and execution of medium to large projects involving multiple process units with a significant degree of complexity, both brown field and green field projects, from concept design/front end engineering design, to full realisation.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!