Skills: Operations Management
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Basic Function and Scope:
To provide leadership and direction for OA during all project phases of the Process Plant package and is a key operations support function to the Process Plant package Senior Project Manager as well as OA Coordination Manager. Responsible for leading a team in the Process Plant pre-operations organization and upon completion of the project, may assume a position of responsibility in the development operations organization. To manage the operations, (regular) maintenance and HSE MS/AIMS related activities of the assigned production Area to timely fulfill the objectives of safety, integrity, product quality and quantity.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, equivalent degree, or attested combination of education and operations experience.
- At least 15 years general engineering experience at a senior or supervisory level in the hydrocarbon or chemical processing industry.
- Experience in planning for operations in projects, schedule development or other related aspects of projects and/or operations
- Experience in managing onshore remote desert operations
- Line experience with HSE management systems and procedures.
- Ability to work with and influence at different levels of the organization.
- Working knowledge of maintenance management, asset integrity management, process safety and electrical distribution systems.
- Experience in working on large projects with a multi-national workforce.
At IDC Manpower Supply we understand that the task of providing services of requirement and selection of personnel demands a high degree of integration between the client and its adviser in order to create a partnership that really add value to the process, Our mission is that our clients made their final decisions counting with all the information and local expertise that IDC Manpower Supply makes available to them.
Our firm counts with a team of seasoned professionals with long standing experience in the areas of recruitment and selection of specialized personnel for the oil Industry, who will manage this process end-to-end and assist you in taking the right human resources decision.
Our Parent Company, International Development Company (IDC) is one of the UAE's leading service and supply companies. With its international expertise in the oil, gas, power and water, telecommunication, private industrial projects, construction, petrochemical industries, along with a reputation for progressive and innovative approaches to business, it has experienced rapid expansion and prosperity.
Over the course of 39 years, IDC maintained its continuous coverage of interrelated fields; starting with the oil & gas industry, and its focus on developing countries that are experiencing an increasing need of equipment, spare parts, consumer goods and general industrial supplies. This earned IDC its reputation as a quality supplier of material, equipment and services that are provided by engineers and well-qualified specialists in various fields.