Skills: Marketing, Sales
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Milpitas, California, United States
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
Ø Position Summary
Provide support and assistance to sales and marketing department
Responsible for managing North America trade shows, vendor fairs and conferences; coordinating the production, inventory, maintenance of all marketing collateral materials; selection, price negotiation and purchase of promotional items; and coordination of events and activities.
Ø Major Roles & Responsibilities
- Handle Purchase Order (PO) intake by entering information into the company Customer Relationship Management system, Bureau Veritas (BV) proprietary applications such Project Management System (PMS) and Control Tool and other application
- Track and record POs received daily and send report to management
- Work with operations staff to ensure sales' assigned projects are prepped and ready to be executed by the fulfilment team via daily and weekly production review meetings
- Track and assign International Approval renewals to sales for follow-up. Direct sales to inquire about other renewals and potential new business.
- Support Sales with administrative Salesforce tasks to ensure the integrity of data and sales process is being followed as outlined by sales management
- Monitor and track website leads and disseminate to appropriate sales staff using a Customer Relation Management (CRM) application
- Collate and enter tradeshow and conference leads in the CRM application. Track and measure return on investment of tradeshow/Conference relay information to sales management.
- Support marketing initiatives for West Coast, including trade show coordination and marketing collateral material preparation
- Establish client survey initiative to gauge our quality and level of overall service
- Support Sunnyvale and Milpitas sales with on-site customer lab tours and witness testing
- Manage and improve appearance of Sunnyvale and Milpitas lab
- Any additional sales and marketing tasks as directed by sales management
Ø Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills with the ability to communicate and maintain positive relationships with BV customer base vendors and affiliates
- Ability to meet deadlines in a multi-faceted and dynamic work environment with a strong eye for detail
- High level of motivation and sense of urgency
- Familiarity with BV company policies and legal guidelines
- Must have a strong work ethic
- Must be able to respond effectively to pressure, manage multiple tasks and balance heavy workloads
- Must be a team player and have sound judgment
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proficiency with CRM application(s) Salesforce
Ø Experience and Educational Background Required for the Job
- Associate degree in Business Administration/Marketing or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of two to three years experience in a corporate sales, marketing or communication function
- Knowledge and experience of testing, inspection and certification business
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request to USinfor@us.bureauveritas.com We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below:
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.