Skills: Executive, Financial Audit, Payroll
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Brazil
Ably Resources has an excellent opportunity for an Executive Financial Service and Risk Manager to join one of the largest oil and gas companies based in Rio de Janerio, Brazil.
Minimum years of experience
8 - 10 years' experience in Upstream finance in the oil and gas industry
Bachelor's degree in finance and accounting
- In-depth knowledge on Financial accounting policies, procedures and systems, including statutory requirements.
- Well versed on SAP system, SISCOSERV, banking, online billing and any all related system required to perform and comply with the by Brazilian (including Banking) authority's requirements.
- Well versed on Risk analysis and assessments.
- Review and monitor the execution of finance services, discharging taxation and insurance obligations which includes accounts payable & receivable, banking, cash & fund management in ensuring accuracy and consistency in practice in line with company's policies and procedures, and statutory requirements as stipulated in the relevant laws and legislations of host country.
- Review and analyze fund requirement by preparing weekly / monthly / quarterly cash flow requirement to ensure funds are optimized and meet the Operations requirements and Company's liquidity.
- Prepare and maintain effective monthly/quarterly relevant report for management and as part of financial reporting i.e. ageing report, cash flow variance and bank reconciliation etc. to ensure effective payment and monitoring of cash balance for project and operation.
- Review and validate all payment documents such as invoices and debit notes for timely and accurate disbursements and to resolve any disputes as well as to comply with Company's policies and procedures and regulatory/statutory requirements.
- Monitor Petty Cash records by ensuring sufficient funds are available for daily needs and transactions are made in accordance with Company's policies, procedures and guidelines to support operations and investment requirements whilst ensuring good governance and integrity.
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.