Skills: Business Analyst
Other Skills: Strategic Planning, Economic Modelling
Experience: 12 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Analyses Refinery Plant operations, maintenance and sustainability strategies and assists in formulating the Plant five-year strategies to reflect the Company Corporate strategy.
Job Specific Accountabilities
- Reviews operational and technical data related to manpower, production, Turnaround and operating costs and recommends cost reduction and productivity improvement proposals.
- Analyses losses, production volume and quality and cost, suggests measurement strategies, remedial and control measures and reports the results to the Section Head.
- Strategy Development:
- Translates the Company commercial and strategic objectives into technical and operational Plant guidelines.
- Reviews plant operation practices, severity limits, energy efficiencies and maintenance practices to establish optimum cycle lengths, Turnaround strategies, energy consumption targets, and equipment revamp and replacement strategies.
- Develops methodologies and frameworks for the implementation of Plant strategies for departments and sections.
- Introduces strategic initiatives within the parameters of Company's Business Strategy.
- Assists in the preparation of the annual strategy execution plan, such as defining initiatives and distributing
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
B.Sc. in Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical or Petroleum Engineering, preferably with strategy/business related studies.
Minimum Experience & Knowledge:
12 -15 years' experience in the petroleum refining/hydrocarbon processing industry with at least four years in a strategy management role.
- Knowledge of the Oil and Gas Industry, with specific knowledge of process operations and product quality.
- Knowledge of decision analysis, strategy assessment and techno-economic analysis.
- Knowledge of advanced control and manufacturing execution software applications for profitability and efficiency improvements.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational, management and planning skills.
- Advanced knowledge related to the oil and gas industry, preferably gained while working in a multi-cultural environment with a multinational organisation
- General knowledge of Business Planning and Strategy
At IDC Manpower Supply we understand that the task of providing services of requirement and selection of personnel demands a high degree of integration between the client and its adviser in order to create a partnership that really add value to the process, Our mission is that our clients made their final decisions counting with all the information and local expertise that IDC Manpower Supply makes available to them.
Our firm counts with a team of seasoned professionals with long standing experience in the areas of recruitment and selection of specialized personnel for the oil Industry, who will manage this process end-to-end and assist you in taking the right human resources decision.
Our Parent Company, International Development Company (IDC) is one of the UAE's leading service and supply companies. With its international expertise in the oil, gas, power and water, telecommunication, private industrial projects, construction, petrochemical industries, along with a reputation for progressive and innovative approaches to business, it has experienced rapid expansion and prosperity.
Over the course of 39 years, IDC maintained its continuous coverage of interrelated fields; starting with the oil & gas industry, and its focus on developing countries that are experiencing an increasing need of equipment, spare parts, consumer goods and general industrial supplies. This earned IDC its reputation as a quality supplier of material, equipment and services that are provided by engineers and well-qualified specialists in various fields.