Skills: Marketing, Project Management
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
The Marketing Project Manager, reporting to the Sr Manager of Global Marketing is accountable for the strategy and management of omni-channel projects that position Halliburton Landmark as industry leaders, drives qualified leads to sales and provides an optimal experience for our customers.
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or similar field of study.
- Provide strategy, implementation and management of a portfolio of multiple large-scale highly complex projects and program(s) with integration across several functional areas and/or organizations, including cross -functional or cross-organizational project teams.
- Develop project briefs, scopes of work tasks, deliverables and cost estimates.
- Serve as primary contact between cross team collaboration, understand and communicate key deliverables, technical specifications, production and reporting requirements for all campaign components.
- Lead internal marketing efforts on communication regarding creative or digital development of products.
- Prepare status reports and conduct internal and external status meetings to ensure on time project delivery.
- Work with vendors/partners to gather, maintain and track creative assets, confirm usage and distribute assets to creative agencies QA, service and troubleshoot creative executions prior to launch.
- Monitor and troubleshoot campaign creative post-launch.
- Monitor project progress and communicate/propose solutions for potential risks with internal teams, or third party vendors.
- Provide direct feedback to publishers when executions do not meet expectations and/or violate previously established guidelines.
- Report on project metrics with actionable insights and next steps to stakeholders.
- Maintain working knowledge of our brand guidelines, project governance.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- A minimum of 5-10 years of professional experience in project management, product management or technology.
- Oil & Gas Industry experience a plus.
- Agency experience a plus.
- Proven ability to manage delivery/execution of a wide range of tasks and initiatives.
- Extreme attention to detail and time management skills necessary.
- Proven experience developing partnerships with and successfully coordinating across various Business, Technology, Operations and Control partners and stakeholders.
- Ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams where there is no direct reporting chain or matrix reporting.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, ability to interact at all levels of the organization and tailor messages appropriately.
- Strong presentation skills, including ability to create polished PowerPoint presentations for various levels of management.
- Independent self-starter who can manage multiple activities to aggressive deadlines.
- Eagerness to learn the business and understand detailed technical requirements.
- Familiar with Agile Methodology.
- Experience working with cross functional teams, including product management, UX, technology, analytics, marketing, risk and compliance.
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and SharePoint.
- Experience working within fast paced, complex, sometimes ambiguous, matrix environments.
- Very strong relationship management and communications skills and working in Global team environments.
- Ability to manage and resolve conflict creatively and identify and drive consensus ways forward.
- The ability to establish credible business cases from concept through to full cost benefit analyses and create supporting presentation material.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E., Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 76630
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Sales & Marketing
Product Service Line: Landmark Software & Services
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.