Skills: Environmental, Safety & Training, HSE Manager / Advisor, Safety Officer
Other Skills: Understand MSDS of preservatives, chemical, lube oils, etc. used in operation and maintenance and can provide recommendation on safety aspect accordingly.
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Myanmar (Burma)
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
WE ARE LOOKING TO HIRE MATERIAL OFFICER FOR FABRICATION YARD IN MYANMAR FOR FABRICATION OF OFFSHORE PLATFORM
The primary function of the Safety Officer is to review hot and cold permits (including complementary permits), check conformity with CLIENT's SSHE regulations and approved as safety controller as required. Supervise the level of safety during work carried out and ensure adherence of SSHE rules defined in work permits by auditing those permits on a regular basis. He shall coordinate all fire fighting, fire prevention, evacuation and other emergency procedures to ensure safety of personnel and equipment, and protection of the environment
The Safety Officer shall supervise the checking and testing of all safety, spill response, and fire fighting equipments. This includes setting schedules, ensuring maintenance is carried out to specifications, and requesting requisitioning for replacement as necessary.
He shall also assist the CLIENT'S Head of Maintenance and Inspection Operations & Contract Manager to monitor SSHE Plan and Progress on a regular basis and alert concerned parties for the key up and coming activities to ensure that all activities in SSHE Plan are carried out without delay,
1. At least Diploma level in Technical field, preferably bachelor degree in Safety & Occupational Health and Environment,
2. Good communication and supervisory skills with capability to work as a team
3. Good command of both spoken and written English
4. Understand equipment Operation and Maintenance concept
5. Deep understanding of permit to work system in Oil & Gas facility Operation and Maintenance.
6. Able to understand MSDS of preservatives, chemical, lube oils, etc. used in operation and maintenance and can provide recommendation on safety aspect accordingly.
CANDIDATES THAT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS, PLEASE FORWARD DETAILED UPDATED CV.
REGRET ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.