Skills: Operations Management, Risk Management
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Neuquen, Argentina
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The Operational Unit (OU) PSD Manager is responsible for ensuring consistent and effective implementation and assessment of standards and processes, risk management and continuous improvement for product and service delivery. Depending on the size of operations, the Operational Unit PSD Manager might directly manage the job cycle in the operational unit (PSD Manager job description), possibly for multiple PLs. This person is responsible for driving customer satisfaction and service quality, and liaises with the Operations Control Center for job life cycle technical and incident management. The Operational Unit PSD Manager provides process and technical support to the GeoMarket Operations Manager to inform decision-making. This person is responsible for the COSD (i.e. resource consumption.) The Operational Unit PSD Manager owns the PSD and Integrity management KOPs in the GeoMarket and ensures the full implementation, adoption, and effectiveness of the processes to support the business and drive the associated metrics.
- Inform and assist the GeoMarket Operations Manager in risk context, risk identification, and assessment, risk evaluation, and risk controls.
- Coach the PSD Manager in risk management according to the risk matrix.
- Review and approve technical job programs.
- Monitor and approve PRAs, JRAs, and exemptions and MOCs as needed.
- Assist in incident response, investigation, validation of results, and reviews.
- Manage service delivery process to exceed customer expectations.
- Ensure support to other functional processes with proper handoffs at key interfaces.
- Review and approve projected resource plan (assets, products, and workforce), staffing models, and employee management plans.
- Support opportunity management by providing input to technical documentation and technical risk assessment.
- Own the validation and delivery of the forecasted unit of activity.
- Participate in periodic reviews with Sales and OPRM of one to three month activity outlook, resources and revenue forecasts.
- Experience up to 10 years in similar positions
- Graduated in Mechanical, petroleum or maintenance engineering
- Experience with bits and drilling tools, is a must
- Advanced English
- Residence in Neuquén, Argentina
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.