Skills: Business Development, Sales
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
This position is based in the Tulsa, OK area.
The Account Leader is responsible for ensuring assigned account revenue and profitability growth by maintaining existing business, while developing and implementing sales plans for any internal opportunities. Insures that assigned account(s) are properly staffed and customer commitments and expectations are not only being met, but exceeded.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act safely in all aspects of the job, including the operation and maintenance of the company provided vehicle and compliance with all Athlon (a Halliburton service) and customer site specific safety policies.
- Provide and document onsite service to assigned account(s)
- Supervise and guide a team of professionals to promote a safe and positive environment
- Competent at evaluating customer laboratory results, recommending chemical feed rates, and maintaining product inventory.
- Develop business plans for optimal use of resources and time
- Assist in interviewing, recruiting, and training staffs
- Focus on customer retention and improving customer relationships through effective business calls and entertainment at all levels of the customer's organization.
- Identify and resolve customer complaints, escalating as required.
- Add customer value by acting as a business consultant to customer's key management by developing a thorough understanding of customer's business, strategy and operational issues.
- Advise customers on the best products to accomplish their objectives.
- Organize regular meetings with management to discuss about business updates, issues and opportunities
- Train staffs on daily responsibilities, brand promotion and customer service activities
- Competent at handling all projects from the identification stage through data collection, Qualification, implementation, Value quantification, and Report out phases
- Document the value offered and delivered to the customer in clear, customer accepted financial terms
- In coordination with the territory manager, develop sales plans and strategies for active and potential pursuits
- Assist the technical group by providing ongoing information regarding customer trends, issues and requests related to products and their application.
- Evaluate employee performance and develop individual development plans.
- Evaluate existing business procedures and recommend improvements
- Has a high level of curiosity to improve the customers operations and our financial standing with existing customer(s)
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Competent at training and mentoring all Field Rep's, Technical Rep's, and Territory Specialists.
- Complete required Athlon training and documentation on time.
- Bachelor's degree (Engineering, Chemistry, Biological Sciences or related field).
- 7-10 years of relevant work experience
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Proficiency with MS Office products preferred
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Account Leader and Sr Account Leader.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
6606 E 540 Rd, Claremore, OK 74019
Requisition Number: 83616
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Sales & Marketing
Product Service Line: Multi-Chem
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.