Skills: HR - Recruitment
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Primat are currently looking to recruit an Contract Assurance Advisor to join Worley's Internal Agency based in Aberdeen on a 12 month fixed-term staff basis.
- To provide a high level of operational and strategic service and support to Clients and Contractors.
- To promote a positive safety culture within the Primat business and with our Contractors and Clients.
Key aims and objectives
- Ensure all contractors are engaged, onboarded, paid and otherwise managed in a way that is compliant with legislation and Client requirements.
- First point of contact for all assignment related queries to ensure all issues are resolved quickly and effectively.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Contractors, Clients and other operational stakeholders to ensure a proactive approach to Primat's service offering.
- Ensure all administrative activity is accurately recorded and stored in the relevant system.
Prime responsibilities and duties
- Make verbal and written offers to Contractors, advising on the required screening process and assignment details.
- Conducting Contractor inductions
- Develop relationships with Contractors and key Clients to understand key/recurring issues and manage queries through a structured contact plan
- Supporting Clients and Contractors in relation to relevant legislative changes/queries
- Assist Clients/Contractors with all payroll queries
- Maintaining regular contact with key client representatives (including HR, hiring managers, project managers) to understand man power forecasts that will affect the numbers of Contractors engaged
- Strong team ethic, with a commitment to collaborate with colleagues.
- Ensuring data is accurate and update-to-date within the systems
- Responsibility for developing and maintaining relevant processes and procedures
- Completing internal audits as and when required
- Occassional duties to support external recruitment onboarding
Experience and Qualifications
- Good stakeholder management, excellent communication skills at all levels
- Understanding different engagement types i.e. PAYE, Personal Service Company, Umbrella
- HR - CIPD qualification or equivalent