Skills: HR - General, HR - Recruitment, Refinery Staff
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Petroplan are looking to recruit a Project Office Recruitment Manager to be based in Paris on a long term residential position.
Ideally you will speak English, French and Spanish to apply.
This will be a day rate working 5 days a week.
Description - Summary
The candidate will be part of the Project Controls team covering the Project Office role:
The main responsibility will be the Resource Management during the Execution phase of the project.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- The candidate will act as the main link between the Project Controls Department and the Project Services Resoruces Management Department.
- Keep an updated Project Resources Plan aligning all the inputs and needs coming from the Project and the External Market.
- Support the recruitment process to ensure that it is aligned with the approved plan.
- Create and manage the Purchase Orders for External Resources.
- Supervise the Intercompany Recharges for Internal Resources.
- Monitor the payment process of invoices for External Agencies.
- Manage the Budget for Salaries and Travel, and keep an unpdated Best Estimate on budget forecast.
- Initial approval of RAFs - Request Authorisation Form (budget & position)
- Final approval of RAF once candidate & rates are agreed (budget - position)
- Explain the recruitment process to all project members and support the team during the process.
PO creation and management
- Create requisitions in SAP
- Create POs in SAP
- Administrative maintenance with FWA (activation in SAP, rates, correct society, purchasing group…)
- POs/FWAs exclusive for STB --> Lead Procurement process
- Create accruals for VOWD on a monthly basis
- Extensions of contracts
- Approve AFP (application for payments)
- Approve invoice
- Create receipt in SAP for the invoice
- Payment monitoring. Unblock invoices (register, fiscal…)
- Contact with agencies for payments
- Process Extraordinary payments when needed
- Control of actual cost per resource per month
- Control of paid cost per resource per month
- Control of POs availability
- Estimate forecast per resource per month based on Resources Plan
- Update of packages needs on a monthly basis
- Update of Resources Plan (new resources, new positions, changes in positions, type of location /rates…)
- Update the Org Chart
- Alignment of Resources Plan with Project Services (files review, meetings, follow-up actions, clarifications…)
- Timesheets portal management (new users, task codes and approvers, clarifications to users, reminders…)
- IBR/RES Salaries recharge management (calculate recharge, review every resource is charging hours, review that there are no hours not included in the Res Plan...).
- Proven experience in similar positions related to Resources Management.
- Proven experience working with SAP (Requistitions and PO creation, VOWD, invoicing process…).
- Degree qualified or equivalent qualifications / experience.
- Proven significant experience of working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Proficient use of MS Office (special MS Excel)
- Experience with MS Office and MS Project
- Essential: Personal characteristics
- Organised with good planning and time management skills
- Persistent and self-motivated
- Able to manage large amounts of data in an organized and structured way.
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.