This position will be working a 7 x 3 / 8 x 3 schedule - seven days on, three days off followed by eight days on, three days off.
This role does come with an F250 and medical benefits.
Responsible for daily operations of assigned oil and gas wells to include all processing equipment and production facilities. Must evaluate and maintain peak production performance for each individual well on assigned route.
- Optimize each well on assigned route given daily operating conditions;
- Responsible and accountable for managing all fluids on assigned route;
- Check all equipment daily and make normal repairs by troubleshooting site situations;
- Accurately report all regulatory items on a daily basis;
- Report problems requiring additional help or equipment to Supervisor;
- Accurately record meter readings, pressures, and production volumes;
- Perform job functions with concern for safety and environment;
- Work professionally and respectfully with landowners and all others at all times;
- Perform and assume other duties and responsibilities as may be required at the direction of the Production Foreman;
- Must be able to move items weighing up to fifty five (55) pounds to a height of forty (40) inches, and move items weighing up to thirty five (35) pounds to a height of seventy five (75) inches to service various components of equipment on well sites;
- Must be able to ascend/descend a ladder and utilize stairs to work at heights to service equipment on well sites;
- Must be able to traverse uneven terrain to access well sites;
- Demonstrate commitment to safety and environmental compliance in all job aspects.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
The specific minimum competencies required for job performance.
- Must be computer literate to include use of laptop and related technologies;
- Must be a self-starter. Possesses the ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Must possess the ability to operate manual tools related to well maintenance to include, but not limited to, shovels, wrenches, rakes, etc.;
- Basic math skills required to calculate tank volumes and gas flow rates;
- Willingly ask questions and seek direction from supervision;
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and initiative for learning and seeking advanced knowledge;
- Understands and meets quality standards;
- Follows existing policies, practices, and procedures while adhering to company safety precautions;
- Working under direct supervision, is able to follow detailed instructions and tasks set by supervisor;
- Applies basic skills and appropriate procedures within assigned area;
- Demonstrates professionalism;
- Reports any non-routine procedure to supervisor.