Skills: Materials Management , Planner / Scheduler, Warehouse Person
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Dyce, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
NES Global is currently recruiting for a Production Scheduler / Materials Coordinator for a 12 month contract in Dyce, Aberdeen. This is a maternity cover position and you will be working standard office hours, Monday-Friday.
- Works to maximize production capacity by establishing, adjusting and monitoring production schedules consistent with master schedules
- Develops work tasks and instructions, which specify processes and/or equipment to be used for sequence of operations to meet finished good needs
- Revises and reschedules orders to meet production requirements
- Identifies, locates and evaluates alternate routes of manufacture internally or externally to support business requirements by analyzing capacity constraints within the production facility
- Engage with Manufacturing Support and Production teams to level load onto alternative machines and reduce bottlenecks
- Reporting of key metrics to enable ongoing improvement within the planning and scheduling department
- Provide Work Order creation support for production and re-manufactures
- May recommend new developments in materials planning and on improving quality and cost
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in a similar role within Materials & Planning, preferably in a machine shop environment
- Professional certification preferred but not essential
- SAP skills & MRP system knowledge
- Familiarization of Completion and Production tools
- Possesses and applies knowledge of production process and flow throughout the manufacturing shop
- Good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.