Skills: Planner / Scheduler, FPSO / FPU
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
ABLY RESOURCES are seeking a LEAD PLANNING ENGINEER to be located in Malaysia.
Based in Kuala Lumpur, this is a two-year contract opportunity to join an organisation operating within the Offshore Oil & Gas industry.
The Lead Planning Engineer will be responsible for establishing, maintaining planning, and progress measurement on the project.
Additional responsibilities include, but won't be limited to;
- Ensure planning and progress measurement set-up reflects contract scope of work
- Develop the detailed schedule taking into consideration project constraints such as resource availability and project execution plan
- Set-up/Define trackers and KPIs to be used throughout the Project
- Communicate the plan to all stakeholders and ensure full commitment
The requirements associated with the role include;
- At least 10 years of Oil & Gas experience
- At least a BEng within a numerate discipline
- Must hold strong expertise in the Offshore Oil & Gas industry
- Must be well-versed in Planning activity, preferably within an FPSO environment
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.