Skills: Design Engineer, Piping Engineer, Structural Engineering
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
Our client, a major service provider to the Oil & Gas industry, have a requirement for a Senior Pipe Support Designer. This is a contract opportunity based in Aberdeen.
As Senior Pipe Support Designer, your main duties will include:
- Executing design and draughting activities
- Preparing structural drawings and designs from agreed work scopes with minimum input from engineering personnel
- Assessing effectiveness of working practices and systems with a view to continuously improving systems, personal and team performance
- Carrying out site surveys
To be considered for the Senior Pipe Support Designer opportunity you should be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a similar role
Only those with the Right to Work in the UK should apply. Raeburn do not have the ability to provide visa sponsorship, therefore current valid ability to work in the UK is required.