Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Tianjin, China
- Ensure all TianJin facilities& equipment in working good condition through preventive maintenance and on site repair work.
- Responsible for equipment/facility modification& site renovation and ensure both Chevron / local HES regulations/standards are strictly adhered to
- To provide routine maintenance inspection to ensure the plant facilities working properly and initial proposal for CAPEX planning
- Set up spare parts inventory, including figure out the purchasing plan, following up with procurement to purchasing and regular inventory reconciliation
- To manage and coordinate with contractors maintenance activities in the plant.
- To manage the plant measure device and finish the periodic calibration.
- Attend monthly LPO meetings, and timely input LPO/NLI
- For the maintenance work, belong to equipment changes must be to in a timely manner of the MOC input and update.
- To ensure all engineering documents are being controlled in a proper manner, and generate, review and update the procedures, instructions or other documents in accordance with ISO 9001 quality system requirements.
- Participate 6sigma& lean activities to seek the opportunities to achieve cost saving or efficiency improvement
- Others tasks assigned by Supervisor
- 5 years working experience on equipment maintenance. Experience in lubricant plant is preferred
- University graduate or above with major in electrical engineering/instrument engineering/ automation specialty.
- Good communication skills required while coordinating related parties internally and externally.
- Familiar with MS office, Auto CAD.
- Experience for instrument calibration and PLC control.
- Practice to manage the contractors performing the routine maintenance activities/ construction work as needed
- Good HES awareness and knowledge in petroleum chemical industry field, especially on lubricant.
- Good English skill to understand Chevron standard and process for construction management and safety requirement, communicate with relevant department within company and oversea supplier
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.