Skills: IT - SAP / ERP
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Note: This is a 1 year contract employment only***Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Manages and supports Chevron's new enterprise Learning Management System (SAP SuccessFactors)
- Ensures operational excellence and customer satisfaction for all Chevron Opcos, and Chevron employees and contractors world-wide
- Provides LMS (Learning Management System)Administrator services to Chevron Opcos. Some of the LMS Administrator services are; online content (eLearning) integration into the LMS, setting up courses, learning events, programs, and assessments in the LMS system, setting up and troubleshooting LMS reports, working with the LMS auxiliary systems and tools (ex., bulk data loads and data extracts)
- Responsible for LMS system operations such as; reporting of incidents to vendor and internal Chevron ITC support teams, tracking, documenting & reviewing of incident tickets, coordinating and testing of system maintenance releases
- Administrator of the LMS Central SharePoint site, a repository of self-help and support for LMS users and administrators
- Responsible for managing LMS tickets (e.g., Remedy) received by triaging, escalating, assigning, forwarding, or resolving issues raised in the LMS tickets. Also maintain IT service desk scripts for known LMS issues.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Information Technology, Psychology or any business related course
- At least 2 years experience of work related experience in learning management system support
- Knowledgeable / experience in Workday, SAP SuccessFactors
- Knowledge of basic LMS Functionalities
- Strong planning and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills- ability to build effective relationships across the organization
- Ability to convey technical and complicated information in a concise, meaningful, persuasive way for a global audienc
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong skills in Microsoft products: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- Knowledge of computer based training (CBT) content building process and has experience with CBT life cycle.
- Experience creating content using eLearning authoring tools such as Lectora, Captivate, Articulate, Camptasia, etc.
- Experience in troubleshooting CBT issues and identifying possible solutions
- Experience with SAPSF content objects
- Working knowledge of Scorm 1.2, Scorm 2004 and AICC Standards
- Familiarity with HACP (HTTP-based AICC/CMI Protocol)
- Amenable with 1 year fixed term employment
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.