Skills: HR - General, HR - Recruitment, IT - Programming & Database
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Implement regional and global reorganizations, acquisitions and divestitures in accordance to global standards and may have increasing responsibilities to facilitate org design session with the business.
- Provide basic training to HR customers in relation to reorganizations, SAP navigation, etc.
- Maintain all SAP HR Organizational Management (OM) and Personnel Administration (PA) transactions, which include front-end data quality checks, ensure country specific and global standards are incorporated in the data maintenance process. Performs critical transactions such as reversals and retroactive changes that require a deeper analysis of interrelated OM and PA data
- Monitor the Work Intake Systems, (i.e. emails, TMS, Service Now, etc.) prioritizes work assigned based on urgency and criticality and ensures accurate resolution.
- Provide routine process and technical support to Data Initiators; escalates issues to appropriate technical support teams
- Participate in routine technical/system related initiatives, e.g. SAP HR Support Pack Regression Testing, etc.
- Upload mass changes in SAP and Workday including Pay Determination related data
- Manage Career Ladder objects on SAP and Reporting Units on SAP and Workday
- Generate reports and performs audits to ensure quality assurance and may facilitate process reinforcement or Root Cause Analysis (RCA) sessions
- Ensure that organization charts on SAP and Workday are aligned.
- Partner with customers and IT to implement changes and enhancements in the SAP HR system
- Handle escalated or routed inquiries / calls from the Customer Support Reps and Data Processing Reps for resolution
- Partner and collaborates with various HRSS teams to improve processes and identify solution to address customer needs
- Bachelor's degree holder
- With 1-3 years of work-related experience
- Experience in data management
- Strong in data maintenance knowledge
- Experience in SAP and Workday
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated high attention to details, and able to work independently
- Good in influencing, customer engagement, communication and facilitation skills
- Must have the propensity to work in a proactive, results-oriented, and customer-focused environment
- Open to flexible working hours (as the need arises)
- Relocation will not be considered within Chevron parameters.
- Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.