Skills: IT - SAP / ERP, IT - Software Development, Security
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Makati City, Philippines
Chevron Holdings Inc. (CHI) is a pioneer and leading multi-function Shared Services Center in the Philippines located in Makati City. With a workforce of more than 1,000, CHI delivers business services and solutions in areas such as finance, human resources, procurement, marketing support and information technology.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of SAP Application Engineer - SAP Security Depth located inMakati,NCR (Manila), Philippines.
High Level Description
Application Engineers combine a strong technical aptitude with exceptional business process skills. They are responsible for varying levels of business analysis, requirements gathering, process mapping, coding, scripting, automation, system configuration, testing, analytics, agile and integration. They will work within a Scrum and/or Kanban team and are typically multi-skilled with at least one skill considered as an area of expertise. This requisition is for Application Engineers who hold expertise in the area of SAP Security.
Core Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Access Provisioning - creation, maintenance, and termination of user access in SAP Systems, Portal and NetWeaver systems
- Authorization Management - includes activities such as SAP role creation, modification and deletion.
- Security Supportfor Projects- assignment to medium to large scale agile IT projects. May also require to support activities during weekend cutover, or change of shift schedule or travel.
- Audit and Compliance Support - ensures that the team and its processes are compliant with SOX Controls. This also includes engagement with internal and external auditors for any queries regarding SAP authorizations or SAP role design and processes.
- Supports business in helping them identify and eliminate possible or existing Segregation of Duty (SOD) conflicts via the SAP GRC AC Tool.
- Supports business in clearing up audit remediation which relates to SAP access/authorization.
- Reliability and Efficiency - Identifies and drives efficiencies to improve SAP security support provided to business partners.
Non-Core yet Expected Responsibilities:
The successful candidate must have or over the probationary period be able to demonstrate growth in skills related to any of the following: A candidate who already possess any of the following will have an advantage:
- Business Analysis: e.g. Requirements gathering, verbal and written communication with customers, problem escalation, functional testing, specifications documentation, etc.
- Integration operations: e.g. Defining canonicals for API development, Azure API Management, Azure Logic Apps, etc.
- At least 2 years of SAP Security Experience - implementing on ABAP and/or Netweaver and/or FIORI environments
- At least 2 years of experience working in medium to large scale IT projects as an SAP Security resource.
- Technical Knowledge in using SAP GRC Access Controls
- Basic knowledge on IT SOX Controls
- Excellent Communication Skills in both oral & written
- Quick and willing to learn technical standards and policies, skills and technologies to address team capability needs
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in Business Analysis, Coding/Scripting, Integration operations, as described under non-core skill expectations
- Experience in implementing SAP Security on Fiori and SAP Cloud Platform is an advantage.
Relocation will not be considered.
Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
Chevron regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this position.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.