Skills: Accounting, IT - SAP / ERP, IT - Software Development
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Chevron Holdings Inc. (CHI) is a pioneer and leading multi-function Shared Services Center in the Philippines located in Makati City. CHI delivers business services and solutions in areas such as finance, human resources, procurement, marketing support and information technology.
High Level Job Description/Scope:
The successful candidate will initially be involved in providing SAP-Fi/Co support globally in an AGILE environment. You will also have the opportunity to be part of the ERP-Transformation journey and other high-level ERP initiatives. ERP-Finance will be a challenging but rewarding place to work in, benefiting from broad exposure to multiple Business Partners across the globe, and from learning critical business processes used throughout the enterprise.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Troubleshoot, analyze, coordinate, and resolve various types of production issues for Chevron's Global Finance functions, particularly in the areas of Controlling, Treasury Risk Management, Accounts Receivable, Asset Management & Project Systems, Tax, and Joint Venture
• Work closely with Business Partners to gather business requirements
• Analyze and understand system capabilities
• Debug ABAP programs to resolve issues or deliver business requirements
• Configure the SAP software to resolve issues or meet business requirements
• Work with developers to design, codeand implement custom solutions
• Devise, execute, and analyze system tests to verify solutions' effectiveness
• Oversee the deployment of those solutions to the production environments
• Note: Occasional travel may be required
Critical Selection Criteria:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Business, Finance and Accounting
• 2-3 years of SAP Finance application operations support and/or project implementation experience
• Solid analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written
• Excellent customer focus and results-orientation
• Good foundation in ITSM and Agile processes and tools
• ABAP and/or Fiori App development experience preferred
• Working experience with S4/Hana preferred
• Experience in global team collaboration, in a multi-cultural IT support model environment
Relocation will not be considered.
Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.