Skills: HR - General
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of HR Supervisor for Total Remuneration and LeavesManagement located in Makati City
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Partner with the TR (Total Remuneration)Center of Expertise (COE) to plan and develop HRSS (Hunman Resource Shared Services) Manila's TR implementation plans.
- Oversee the administration of job evaluation and market survey process.
- Provide guidance and governance on the job profile process. Partner with the business and TR COE to ensure consistency.
- Educate managers and employees on HR policies, plans, programs, practices, processes, and tools (e.g., compensation, benefits, development projects, etc.) to ensure knowledge transfer, enhanced organizational capability related to the management and development of people and consistent delivery.
- Analyze news and/or existing TR plans and programs to determine market competitiveness, ease of administration, and alignment with business strategy.
- Partner with the TR COE and business to determine implementation strategies and customization requirements for HR plans, programs, processes, and tools to ensure local business unit needs are met
- Oversee the consistent application of leave management policies and procedures across the group's customer base.
- Ensure applicable local country laws impacting leave management are considered in the delivery of leaves management counsel to employees and managers.
- Address and resolve complex questions and issues pertaining to leaves.
- Partner with TR COE to ensure team is kept abreast of any changes in leave management policies and procedures.
- Provide overall leadership for the TR and Leaves team including performance management, organizational capability, coaching, etc.
- Bachelor's degree graduate, preferably in Business, Human Resources or related field
- Minimum of 15 years Human Resources experience, specializing in total remuneration or compensation and benefits administration, with in-depth understanding of leaves policies and procedures. Global experience is preferred
- At least 5 years of leadership experience
- Strong background in market data analysis, compensation program design and development
- Demonstrated strategic thinking, influencing, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Must be highly proficient in Excel
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to relate to and work with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Experience with Workday is an advantage
- Relocation will not be considered within Chevron parameters.
- Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
Regulatory Disclosure for US Positions: Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Review federal laws protecting equal rights for applicants and employees (EEO is the Law) Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law. For more information about E-Verify please click on a link below. E-Verify Poster (English) or E-Verify Poster (Spanish)
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.