Skills: HR - Recruitment
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Serve as a subject matter expert for Chevron's Staffing hiring processes.
- Use advanced recruiting and sourcing techniques in order to meet hiring targets while achieving the lowest cost per hire.
- Maintain a working knowledge of an assigned client base and functional discipline required to develop robust and cost efficient sourcing strategies.
- Provide guidance, coaching, and real time status updates to hiring managers, HR business partners & recruiters pertaining to the overall steps of the recruitment process; including the development of job descriptions, sourcing strategies, behavioral based interviewing, closing candidates to offer acceptance, pre-employment processes, and onboarding.
- Maintain knowledge of staffing/recruitment practices; including competitive industry practices and trends.
- Act as a process champion responsible for the maintenance and continual process improvement of work processes.
- Apply advanced knowledge of applicant tracking systems to perform the various stages of full life-cycle recruiting.
- Participate in special projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Minimum of5-7 years full life-cycle recruiting experience in a high volume environment.
- Experience in doing regional recruitment is a plus
- Experience in using recruitment tracking system- Workday is a plus
- Skilled at developing and implementing creative and alternative sourcing techniques; including but not limited to cold calling, external networking, internet strategies (niche job boards and technical websites), etc.
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems within global recruiting teams; including advanced level Boolean searches.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- High degree of customer focus and service.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.