Skills: Accounting, Sales
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Beijing, China
- Manages all lubricant and coolants sales within assigned Industrial OEM & Key Account Channel. This includes execution of short and long term strategies aligned with Region. Communicates strategies, plans and performance progress to engage the organization with a focus on execution.
- Responsible for delivering sustainable results consistent with strategic objectives for volume, margin, customer profitability, selling prices and expenses.
- Fully responsible for Operational excellence for assigned channel or country. Effectively deploys standard processes that enable world class performance. Ensures compliance discipline by operating within the laws of each country and executing all tasks in full compliance with Chevron policies.
- Fully responsible for execution of the sales process. Involved with building relationships with the largest customer accounts and/or distributors. Ensures effective customer segmentation to deliver financial goals. Monitors customer profitability performance and directs improvements in the account plan.
- Coaches and mentors sales representatives in the effective execution of the sales process. Works closely with Competency Specialist to improve skills. Utilizes PMP process to effectively build alignment and accountability.
-Identifies opportunities to create synergy with other Chevron BUs and to develop strategic relationships with key customers. Understands the fundamental drivers of small to medium size business and able to translate knowledge into value for customers and distributors. Communicates regularly with key customers and participates in key sector or distributor associations.
- Executes the customer value proposition for key area customers in target segments. Leverages products, services, programs, pricing, promotions, solutions and advertising to maximize the level of return and meet customer requirements.
- University graduate major in mechnical or chemical are preferred.
- Bachor degree or above at least with 10 years working experiences on industrial lubricants sales or industrial equipments sales function in Multi-National company.
- With experience as team leader on industrial or B2B sales on lubricants will preferred.
- Fluent English and Chinese is required.
- Understanding the trend of industrial segments and marketing insight, with solid experience and capabilities of key accounts development and management.
- Passion on success and self-motivated characters. Good capabilities on industrial lubricants application and valued sales.
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gendier identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.