Skills: Commercial Management, Marketing
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: San Ramon, California, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position through January 28th at 11:59p.m. (Pacific Time Zone).
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Business Strategy Implementation: Manages day-to-day relationship with Chevron's commercial card issuer to ensure alignment of goals and strategies to maximize commercial card fuel volume at Chevron and Texaco stations in the U.S. Work with the issuer to grow Chevron's branded commercial card program in order to generate sales revenue, attract new accounts, satisfy existing accounts, and encourage fueling by commercial fleets at Chevron and Texaco service stations
- Marketing Strategy Support: Works with the commercial card issuer to implement and coordinate the marketing programs in North America, including training, branding and incentive programs. Prepares communications and marketing collateral targeting large audiences such as internal/external customers, Americas Marketing and Chevron's marketers/retailers.
- Vendor Oversight: Primary interface with Commercial Card issuer and operator. Oversees the day-to-day activities of the issuer and ensures that the customer facing elements of the commercial card are properly represented for the Chevron and Texaco brand. Monitors compliance with established Service Level Agreements (SLA's), marketing budgets, customer satisfaction, and benchmarking analysis. Works closely with Commercial Card Relationship Manager and card issuer to correct any deficiencies between the program agreements and actual performance.
- Key Stakeholder in Strategy Development. Ensures Chevron's commercial cards are positioned appropriately against competitive commercial private label and commercial co-brand card offerings. Works with Commercial Card Relationship Manager and card issuer team to develop product & program enhancements to remain competitive in the market. Operates as a member of the joint operating committee to approve sales, marketing, risk and operations strategies.
- Internal Customer Alignment: Works closely with Brand, Commercial & Industrial (C&I), Sales, Card Systems, and Finance to ensure a smooth execution of commercial card programs. Ensures a close and synergistic working relationship. Collaborates with key parties for development and deployment of new products.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in project management
- Minimum 2 years of experience in analysis and reporting tasks.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong organizational skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- Retail and/or fuel sales experience
- Strong communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to work in collaborative teamwork environment
- Experience in vendor relations
Relocation will be considered.
Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
Chevron regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this position.
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.