Skills: Asset Management
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Kowloon, Hong Kong
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- Network Growth: Directs all retail property and facility capital expenditures, retail construction and upgrades for major and minor projects and ensures high quality, timely performance and smooth turn-over of facilities to operational group. Actively support Strategic Network Plan (SNP) development and execution, in terms of the renewals of strategic sites in Hong Kong. Support and lead effective project management execution and procurement associated with site development and network improvement projects to ensure cost, quality, scope, cycle time, corporate & local compliance objectives are met.
- Maintenance - Reliability & Safety: Manages retail and commercial network maintenance in compliance with Chevron Operational Excellence & Health Environment and Safety requirements. Applies the industrial best practices for cost effectiveness and minimal site downtime under Total Site Maintenance (TSM) concept.
- Property Management: Execute all aspects of property management for the marketing property portfolio in area, ensuring implementation of the established network plan consistent with the strategy. Activities include lease management, asset sales, taxes/rates assessments, condemnations, expansion permits, improved idle property performance, administration of all property functions in systems.
- Human Resource Management: Provide leadership to direct and indirect reports to ensure all understand and fulfill their roles and responsibilities. Determine where competency and capacity gaps exist and address through recruitment and training to build organizational competency or supplemental contract assistance.
- At least Bachelor's Degree in any field preferably in Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of working experiences in energy or commercial management or property & facility management sectors
- Strong leadership and managerial skills. Experiences in managing teams (min 3 years) will be an advantage.
- Good project management skills, with healthy sense of urgency
- Strong people management skills e.g. leading and managing team & 3rd party management
- Good communication in both Cantonese and English
- Health, Environmental and Safety (HES) including risk assessment/management acumen
- Retail business and financial acumen is preferable
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.