Skills: HR - Recruitment
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
REACH NEW HEIGHTS WITH A GLOBAL LEADER
Ready for your next challenge? We're looking for an ambitious and experienced Recruitment Resourcer to join our team on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract with the skills, experience and personal attributes needed to make a difference in a global business.
Recruiting proactively for Contractor vacancies within the Nuclear industry, this crucial role focuses on proactively sourcing and screening candidates using a variety of direct sourcing tools and methods. Our Recruiters must be able to work on initiative and be driven by results especially by targets and deadlines. It is also essential that they are always seeking out innovative ways to attract potential candidates, spotting opportunities to develop new ideas and improve performance.
The Bureau Veritas Nuclear team are undergoing a sustained period of significant growth through the development of long term, large scale and high profile projects across the UK. This role will support delivery of Quality, Mechanical, Electrical and Civil Inspectors i nto a number of busy contracts.
Main duties will include:
- Work to follow a structured recruitment process to deliver suitably qualified and experienced candidates to BV Nuclear clients
- Sourcing new candidates through advertising roles and job board searches.
- Facilitate the Recruitment process from start to end: screen applicants, submit qualified candidates to the appropriate hiring managers, interview candidates, and coordinate the offer process
- Use the most appropriate channel to secure talent ie direct and indirect methods and driving candidate referrals
- Contribute to building the Employer Brand and related activities to drive recognition in the employment market
- Undertaking a high volume of telephone screenings to qualify candidates and arrange interviews.
- Working with Onboarding Coordinator internally to ensure a seamless transition from the recruitment process into the Onboarding process
- Utilise online technical assessments to determine suitable candidates to proceed to interview
- Liaising with recruitment agencies where applicable
- Act as a single point of contact from the Resourcing team for stakeholders
Candidate requirements include:
- Solid record of recruitment experience within a volume environment - agency experience essential, ideally within a technical, contractor biased role
- Comfortable managing 20 + vacancies individually
- Good understanding of employment legislation including IR35
- Tenacious individual with strong organizational skills and excellent team-working abilities
- Excellent communication skills with a confident telephone manner able to speak and quickly assess potential candidates
- Previous experience using an ATS and analysis of data is desirable
- Experienced Microsoft Office suite (Word/Excel/Powerpoint) user
- UK Driving licence would be desirable
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.