Skills: Business Development
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
LOOKING TO START A CAREER IN SALES
If you have the confidence needed to succeed in sales, this is your chance to join an exciting team environment where talent and ambition is rewarded. Bureau Veritas operates in a wide range of sectors, delivering Testing, Inspection and Certification services to some of the world's biggest brand names.
We are looking for a confident, self-motivated individual to join our growing Internal Sales Team. The role will be working closely with our experienced internal sales executives in providing support with lead generation and making initial contact with target businesses to generate qualified appointments for our field sales team.
In return, we can offer a fast-paced, supportive and fulfilling working environment where individuals are given the opportunity to fulfil their potential.
ACHIEVE & EXCEED
We are looking for someone with who combines a confident, outgoing personality with the focus and determination to secure those all-important appointments.
- Working closely with Business Development Managers to identify new and additional opportunities within their sales area
- Providing field sales colleagues with good quality appointments
- Identifying new opportunities and sharing leads internally
- Ensuring the accurate capture of market intelligence and sharing with colleagues
- Contributing towards team success; recommending improvements to systems and processes where necessary
- Working flexibly with colleagues, offering support to others at every opportunity
- Maintaining a high level of communication with customers to improve professional working relationships
- Ensuring that all opportunities are documented accurately onto the CRM system
HAVE YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
Candidate requirements include:
- Minimum five GCSEs including Maths and English
- Self-motivated with the ambition to thrive in a target driven environment
- Excellent telephone manner, comfortable making a high volume of outbound calls and working to targets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good level of IT literacy is essential, as you'll be required to document your sales activity and pipelines in a CRM system.
- Confident and outgoing personality
WORK FOR A TRUE INDUSTRY LEADER
Employing close to 66,500 employees across 140 locations worldwide, only Bureau Veritas can offer:
- Structured development programmes to help you fulfil your potential, including face to face and e-learning programmes
- The opportunity to contribute towards delivering excellence for high profile clients, including some of the world's most recognised brands
- A long list of awards recognition including Top Employer six years in a row and continued success in the RoSPA Occupational Health and Safety Awards
- Comprehensive financial package including competitive salary and allowances, defined contribution pension, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, various insurances including Private Health Insurance and other flexible benefits to suit individual requirements
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.