Skills: Business Development, Executive
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Bureau Veritas operates in a wide range of sectors, delivering Inspection and Health & Safety services to some of the world's biggest brand names and we are looking for an experienced Internal Sales Executive to join our Manchester based team.
You will be making initial contact with target businesses to discuss the range of services Bureau Veritas can offer; developing new relationships, obtaining qualified appointments for our field sales team as well as generating your own sales. You'll also be responsible for contract renewals and retention for our existing clients.
Working towards achievable targets, you will cross sell new services into existing clients and follow up quotes, negotiating pricing in accordance with guidelines, to contribute towards the exciting growth plans of the business.
In return, we can offer a fast-paced, supportive and fulfilling working environment where individuals are given the opportunity to fulfil their potential.
ACHIEVE & EXCEED
- Working closely with Business Development Managers to identify new and additional opportunities within their sales area
- Offering inspection, consultancy and training services to a range of businesses
- Providing field sales colleagues with good quality appointments
- Identifying new opportunities and sharing leads internally
- Ensuring the accurate capture of market intelligence and sharing with colleagues
- Working within set guidelines to price and process sales
- Securing renewals of contracts and identifying new opportunities to grow accounts
- Contributing towards team success; recommending improvements to systems and processes where necessary
- Working flexibly with colleagues, offering support to others at every opportunity
- Maintaining a high level of communication with customers to improve professional working relationships
- Ensuring that all opportunities are documented accurately onto the CRM system
HAVE YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
Candidate requirements include:
- Previous B2B telesales experience
- Self-motivated with the ambition to thrive in a sales and target driven environment
- Excellent telephone manner, comfortable making a high volume of outbound calls and working to targets
- Confidence to cross sell and offer new services to existing clients to maximise contract values
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential as you will be speaking with key decision makers at all levels of a business both over the phone and in writing
- Good level of IT literacy is essential, as you'll be required to document your sales activity and pipelines in a CRM system.
- Confident and outgoing personality
WORK FOR A TRUE INDUSTRY LEADER
Employing close to 66,500 employees across 140 locations worldwide, only Bureau Veritas can offer:
- Structured development programmes to help you fulfil your potential, including face to face and e-learning programmes
- The opportunity to contribute towards delivering excellence for high profile clients, including some of the world's most recognised brands
- A long list of awards recognition including Top Employer seven years in a row and continued success in the RoSPA Occupational Health and Safety Awards
- Comprehensive financial package including competitive salary and allowances, defined contribution pension, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, various insurances including Private Health Insurance and other flexible benefits to suit individual requirements
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.