Skills: Accounting, Regulatory Compliance
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
The Tax Compliance Manager is responsible for providing overall monitoring of all tax compliance aspects for a given Country.
- Produce legal/fiscal accounts to ensure compliance with local laws and regulations.
- Ensure legal accounts meet GAAP/legal requirements and standards.
- Preparation and timely submission of all tax returns/computations to the relevant tax authorities.
- Monitor statutory audits of local legal entities.
- Ensure timely payment of all taxes.
- Supervise functionally and train the Tax Accountants.
- Handle the queries from the local tax authorities.
- Manage tax audits.
- Compute and book corporate tax provisions.
- Assist Tax Manager on planning projects.
- Graduated in Public Accounting or related careers
- Experience in tax and fiscal accounts up to 5 years
- Intermedium English
- Residence in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.