Grade HResponsible for providing advice, support and coaching on HS&E related matters in support of safe, reliable and compliant operations, taking accountability for the performance of HS&E activities and driving the right safety behaviours amongst staff and partners to enable prevention, correction and control of conditions and mitigation of any adverse consequences.About the opportunity
Our team is looking for a compliance-focused, commercially minded HSSE Advisor to collaborate with the BP HSSE team to implement strategies and manage the GBS health, safety sxand wellbeing agendas. To effectively implement these strategies, the successful HSSE Advisor will have experience within a large matrix organization in balancing global initiatives within the local environment. This experience will be within a HSSE policy development, HSSE administration and/or advisor capacity.
The HSSE Advisor is also responsible for the delivery of in-centre Wellbeing activities in line with BP Australia or Global Business Services (GBS) strategies. Key to success within this role will be the ability for you manage multiple Stakeholders across businesses, prioritize workloads, balance competing objectives, build strong relationships and drive compliant commercial HSSE outcomes within GBS.
Please note this is a permanent part-time opportunity (22.8 hours per week) with flexibility offered as to the structure of these hours across the full-time working week.About you
We would love to hear from individuals who possess the following capabilities:
Benefits of working with us
- Strong performance bias, with excellent interpersonal skills and capacity to advise Leaders
- Demonstrated experience within a large, complex global organization in advising leaders on Wellbeing, Risk Management, OHS, OSF and/or OMS requirements
- Working knowledge of relevant OHS legislation and proven experience in applying to an office environment
- Advanced knowledge of health and safety incident investigation and reporting requirements
- Proven ability to draw insights from various data points
- Demonstrated experience in the implementation and evaluation of contemporary wellbeing strategies
- Strong conceptual, analytical and problems solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing effective change management activities
- Relevant qualifications will be viewed favorably
We can offer you a vibrant, collaborative work culture and a company that lives and breathes its values of Safety, Respect, Excellence, Courage and One Team. We have a commitment to developing your career and reward our people with a competitive package and flexible working conditions coupled with benefits that reflect these values.
We are a global organisation with fantastic opportunities for professional and personal growth with a collaborative culture where agile working is encouraged.
To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button below and follow the prompts.