Responsible for supporting safe, reliable and efficient operations through activity planning and delivering an integrated execution schedule, using basic technical and analytical capabilities to ensure requirements are met in a timely and accurate manner whilst meeting safety and quality standards.The Maintenance Scheduler is accountable for all of the scheduling activity within Maintenance to generate a high-quality optimised, deliverable functional schedule that is aligned with the site annual schedule.Key Accountabilities:
Education and Essential Qualifications:
- Builds activities in the functional schedule to the minimum site integration standard as defined in the Tactical Schedule Integration and Optimisation Procedure.
- Performs nesting of functional activities to optimise equipment downtime.
- Flags site/area constrained activities in the functional schedule by 12wks and liaises with site integrator on new work that impacts site/area constraints.
- Performs resource levelling for their functions core technicians (e.g. Maintenance scheduler will resource level Mech, Inst, Elect disciplines).
- Builds sufficient horizontal buffers between functional activities.
- Flags the readiness of functional activities as indicated by SPAs in P6 and reschedules activity that does not comply with functional readiness criterial. (i.e. materials delivery).
- Ensures non-core crew mobilisation data is entered into the regional logistic system.
- Issues the functional schedule across all time frames
- Non- degree, high school diploma or equivalent
- Work Execution background (preferably discipline technician)
- Plant operations knowledge
- Good communications skills
- Values structure and organisation
- Knowledge of Primavera, Maximo, SAP