Skills: Maintenance Engineer
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
The Maintenance Scheduler is accountable for all of the scheduling activity within Maintenance to generate a high-quality optimised, deliverable functional schedule that is aligned with the site annual schedule.
- Builds activities in the functional schedule to the minimum site integration standard as defined in the Tactical Schedule Integration and Optimisation Procedure.
- Performs nesting of functional activities to optimise equipment downtime.
- ?Flags site/area constrained activities in the functional schedule by 12wks and liaises with site integrator on new work that impacts site/area constraints.
- Performs resource levelling for their functions core technicians (e.g. Maintenance scheduler will resource level Mech, Inst, Elect disciplines).
- Builds sufficient horizontal buffers between functional activities.
- Flags the readiness of functional activities as indicated by SPAs in P6 and reschedules activity that does not comply with functional readiness criterial. (i.e. materials delivery).
- Ensures non-core crew mobilisation data is entered into the regional logistic system.
- Issues the functional schedule across all time frames
Education and Essential Qualifications:
- Non- degree, high school diploma or equivalent
- ?Work Execution background (preferably discipline technician)
- Plant operations knowledge
- Good communications skills
- Values structure and organisation
- Knowledge of Primavera, Maximo, SAP
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, BP is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard for race, color, gender, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, military status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other protected group status. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us or have one of your representatives contact us at ; or by telephone at 281.366.1999.
Read the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law poster and the poster supplement - for more information about Equal Employment Opportunities. (Spanish version)
BP is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. View our policy statement