Skills: Facilities Management
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Heroica Veracruz, Veracruz, Mexico
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Objective : To Supervise technical personnel in equipment and facilities maintanance, construction and tickets system monitoring, overseeing services such as gardening, cleaning, security among other services, managing and developing providers and contractors.
- Lead maintanance team, ensuring execution of annual, monthly and weekly planning for diverse facilities.
- Perform preventive and predictive maintanance for facilities and equipments, avoiding corrective services.
- Compliance of certifications for equipment
- Knowledge in gardens, electricity, plumbing and A/C systems.
- To implement and standardize processes according to global policies and procedures.
- 1-3+ years of experience in Facilities Maintanance or Management
- Advanced english desirable
- Engineering Career or similar
- Oil & Gas Industry experience desirable
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.