International chemical manufacturing company is seeking a Maintenance Scheduler for a direct hire opportunity based in Geismar, LA.
- Develops short term (weekly) maintenance schedules in conjunction with all relevant stakeholders. • Schedule the resources required for the successful execution of maintenance work.
- Coordinates regular review meetings to ensure there is common understanding and acceptance for planned Maintenance schedules.
- Ensures maintenance schedules are communicated to all relevant stakeholders.
- Monitors schedule compliance and adjust as necessary.
- Ensure any changes are appropriately communicated.
- Develop Primavera (P6) Schedule for Turnaround activities.
- Leveling of schedule to ensure efficient use of manpower and resources.
- KPI tracking of scheduled activities (i.e. earn vs burn, S-curves, etc.).
- Verification of activities completed in the field during turnaround execution.
- Coordinates with contractors to ensure appropriate resourcing.
- Updates schedules as necessary throughout execution.
- Updates the CMMS database with changes identified by system users or as a result of plant modifications.
- Reviews the CMMS database to ensure that it is complete and accurate. Update where necessary. Identifies opportunities to extend the coverage of the CMMS database.
- Ensures links between the CMMS and other external systems are maintained.
- Maintains familiarity with all available CMMS functions and identifies opportunities for the Maintenance dept. to extend its use of the system.
- Act as a CMMS Subject Matter Expert for the purposes of continuous improvement and testing.