The Administrator - HSE and Training provides technical support and the administration of the day-to-day operations of the HSE and Training functions. The Administrator - HSE and Training carries out responsibilities in some or all the following functional areas: HSE and Training, Operational Excellence, HR and Training information systems.
- Understands the Company's HSE Strategic plan and department specific deliverables, ensuring required action is taken and requisite documentation is produced.
- Ensures compliance with internal HSE policies and procedures, in addition local legislative and regulatory requirements and reporting.
- Contribute to the development of emergency response plans
- Acts as the lead for the local MERP (Medical Emergency Response Plan)
- Liaise with clients and other agencies in the development of emergency response plans
- Author disseminate and review reports in relation emergency response and incident investigation.
- Comply with and contribute to office emergency response procedures
- Build and consistently update training matrices for all projects by entering all certificates on each training matrix after receiving approved client matrix from the Training and Competence Specialist.
- Conduct gap analyses for each training matrix and schedule required training once approval is received from the client to fill gaps where necessary
- Liaise with external suppliers to request quotes for relevant training
- Liaise with external suppliers to request and schedule training once approval has been received
- Perform a variety of tasks related to the duties and responsibilities outlined above
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree in Health, Safety & Environment (or related field).
- Previous experience in upstream oil and gas (with preference being offshore drilling operations)
- A minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience in HSE and Training administration / coordination
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work independently to deliver a varied and complex workload
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- Ability to communicate cogently, convincingly and effectively to wide audience
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- Maintains high standards of personal discipline and ensures high discipline levels within the team to ensure high degree of commitment to the HSE goals and objectives
- Have constructive relationships with all key stakeholders i.e. MD, Client Management Representative, Staff, Vendors and Contractors
- Ensures that the image of company International Limited is enhanced with all interactions with external parties
- Ensures that client relationships are constructive and co-operative and lead to aligned expectations about HSE practices