Skills: Design Engineer
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
ASA Recruitment are recruiting for an experienced Electronic Engineer for their Dyce based client in Aberdeen who are industry leaders in downhole tool technology.
The role will involve the development and testing of new and existing surface and downhole tools working within the Electronics R&D group.
* Design of electronics for surface and downhole tools.
* Circuit analysis, simulation and schematic capture for component level PCB design.
* Development of hardware and software for testing and production.
* Plan, prepare and conduct the qualification of new designs and technology
* Generate engineering reports and work instructions.
* Maintain documentation on design & test development
Must have a background in one or more of the following
* Downhole tools in the oil & gas industry
* Wireline tool design
* High temperature electronics
* Analogue and low power electronics design experience
* Wireless and acoustic communications design experience
Degree qualified in Electronics Engineering
Competitive salary with excellent benefits package included.
If interested in this excellent opportunity. Please send CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND