Skills: Financial Analyst, Financial Audit
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
Peterson Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Partnership Development Manager for one of our prestigious clients based in Aberdeen.
The Partnership Development Manager provides the primary point of contact between our clients Partners and Advisers who have recently exited transition as well as our more established Partners and Advisers. As such it is a significant role in our relationship with members of the Partnership, placing key responsibility on the PDM to ensure that Partners and Advisers carry out their activities representing our client in an appropriate manner and maximise business potential.
• Monitors and enhances the quality of advice provided by the organizations Partnership.
• Responsible for managing the output and performance of the Partnership in line with our values.
• Actively seeks information and understanding of a Partner's or Adviser's business. Takes responsibility for acquiring information.
• Implements and maintains organizations systems to ensure that Partners and Advisers meet with the FCA's objectives and the principles of good regulation.
• Ensures that Partners and Advisers develop the knowledge and skills necessary to write, document and submit business within clients guidelines and to required standards.
• Keeps the Head of Business and Business Risk Manager up to date on key matters and risks that involve the Partner's or Adviser's business.
• As and when required, undertakes National, Area and Location projects at the request of the Head of Business, Transition Director or the Partnership Directors.
• Able to communicate at all levels
• Good analytical and decision-making skills
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Service oriented approach
• Ability to provide constructive feedback and coaching
• PC Literate - including Excel, Word & Outlook
Required Technical Knowledge & Qualifications:
• Required to hold QCF Level 4 qualification e.g. the CII Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning or at least be very close
• Strong understanding of current FCA regulations
Peterson offers safe, reliable and value added risk management and logistics solutions to the energy, shipping and agricultural industry globally from strategic locations. Additionally, we offer specialist activities including inspection and certification of a broad range of products. Founded in 1920, Peterson is non-stock listed and family-owned. Together with sister company Control Union we operate in over 70 countries worldwide.
Peterson operates across many different industries. From agriculture to coal and minerals and from oil and gas to biofuels and biomass, together we are One Peterson. We offer three core activities, namely quality assurance, integrated logistics and related activities. Related activities include recruitment, procurement, project and consultancy services.