Skills: HSE Manager / Advisor, Paramedic / Nurse
Education: Masters Degree
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Shell is hiring a Global Health Promotion Adviser to join its Human Performance and Care Team based in London. The team is dedicated to empowering people to be at their best, to perform at their best and to thrive.
We are looking to recruit someone who is passionate about using their science training and their communication expertise to transform scientific evidence into health information and tools which support us, as individuals and teams, to optimise our performance.
The ideal candidate will have studied psychology or neuroscience to masters level and will have several years of experience in health or science writing for a non-scientific audience. With experience of working as part of a health marketing, communications or PR team in an NGO, government, agency or corporate environment, you will also be skilled in rolling out campaigns, programmes or events in addition to your writing capabilities.
At Shell our commitment is to satisfy people's need for energy with economically, socially and environmentally responsible solutions. We seek a high standard of performance and understand that great ideas can help us deliver innovative health programmes. If you want to work in a global role, as part of our London based team of creative and ambitious health and communication professionals then you should consider Shell. We will provide you with the resources to put your ideas into action and outstanding benefits and rewards. Join us and let's make a real difference together.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with the Global Health Promotion Manager to deliver up-to date, evidence-based content and tools for the Human Performance and Care Toolkit.
- Deliver a twice-yearly global wellness challenge from an external provider, including development of an annual marketing plan for the programme.
- In collaboration with the HP&C global team, work to identify and execute opportunities to embed HP&C mindset and skill set into Shell's processes, systems and learning programmes.
- In collaboration with the HP&C global team, identify need for new resources and work to leverage the team's expertise in the delivery of these resources to inform the content and design.
- With the Global Health Promotion Manager work to increase the reach and impact of the #WECARE social movement
Shell started operations in the United Kingdom more than 110 years ago. Since then we have grown into a leading innovative oil and gas company that rewards its employees by investing heavily in their careers and learning. Our people are our greatest asset, and our commitment to your career will see you thrive in a work environment that offers an industry-leading development programme. When your ideas travel, Shell will benefit and innovation will thrive. Shell has a key role to play in helping meet the UK's growing energy demand, whilst using innovative technologies to develop cleaner energy. We are the largest FTSE 100 company in the UK by market capitalisation, and make a significant contribution to the UK economy. As well as processing 35% of the gas coming into the UK, we serve more than four million customers at our filling stations each week. Shell employs some 6,400 skilled staff as well as many contractors.
We are looking for a new team member with the following skills and experience:
- A Masters level qualification in Psychology or Neuroscience.
- Over 3 years of experience in drawing on scientific evidence to develop tools for health behaviour / culture change programmes and/or health content for online and offline communication channels.
- Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail
- Experience of using SharePoint to manage and deliver health information and tools
- Good project management skills
- Experience of rolling out/implementing health or culture change programmes, campaigns or events.
- Able to manage complex processes (eg: contract, data privacy) in the roll out of health behaviour/culture change programmes.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Learn More about Shell: Watch their Life at Shell Video