Skills: Piping Engineer
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: England, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
My client is a Global EPC company who are recruiting for a Piping Design and Stress Engineer on a staff basis to work in the Surrey Area.
- Focusing on the earlier engineering phases of the design, develop piping layouts and conducting stress analysis, in accordance with relevant standards and corresponding documents
- Model development in SP3D and assisting in model reviews internally and externally
What we're looking for :
- A relevant Engineering Degree underpinned with significant experience in piping design and stress analysis from the Refinery, Petrochemical, or Oil & Gas Industry
- Experience with AutoPIPE or CAESAR II
- Knowledge and experience of plant layouts and model review processes
- Experience with FEA tools such as Nozzle Pro, FE Pipe or others is preferred
- CAD (AutoCAD/MicroStation) skills preferred.
- Hands on experience of SP3D piping software and associated modules
Kintec was established in the UK in 2001 with the purpose of supplying both Contract and Permanent technical engineering personnel. Currently operating within the Oil and Gas, Chemical, Life Sciences, Power, Rail and Infrastructure industries, Kintec’s business reach is on a global scale. Over the years, we have succeeded in developing lasting relationships, with both clients and candidates, and delivered expertise and up to the minute industry knowledge with efficiency and professionalism. With business expansion and the creation of further offices in the UK, networks in the Middle East, Africa, and the US as well as movement further into Europe, Kintec’s market position has gained major strength over its 18 years in business and we have reinforced this further with sector diversification. Kintec prides itself on delivering unparalleled levels of mobilisation support, which includes the organisation of visas, travel, accommodation, local payroll, security and medical insurance. We take great care to ensure that our own employees are provided with all of the necessary in-house training to be able to deliver exceptional levels of customer service to our clients and candidates. Furthermore, we provide opportunities for further career development, as part of our organic growth model, and aim to provide a favourable working environment where our personnel are held in extremely high regard. We see our staff as paramount in terms of establishing a long lasting and successful business, facilitating the overall aim to replicate and build on our historic achievements