Milan, Lombardy, Italy
Milan, Lombardy, Italy
Skills: Design Engineer, Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Location: Milan, Lombardy, Italy
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Italy
Ably Resources are currently looking for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer- Air Cooled Heat Exchangers to work for a major Oil & Gas Industry operator,.
Location- Milan, Italy
Contract start- asap
Contract duration- 12 months (renewable) project will last min 32 months
Rotation- 120/16 on single status or 321/44 famil status
Hours- 10 hours per day/ 5 days per week
Travel- Prepaid Economy class ticket at beginning, end of CNT and for each work leave rotataion
- Air Cooled Heat Exchangers Mechanical Design Engineer:
- Knowledge of air cooled heat exchangers regulated by API 661 and ISO 13706 standards.
- Experience and ability to carry out the following EPC Contractor activities:
- Critical review of general specifications (Client's / Licensor's / Others').
- Preparation of General Specifications.
- Preparation of API 661 style mechanical datasheet.
- Preparation of Layout Drawing (technical contents comparable to those of the vendor's General Arrangement).
- Preparation of Material Requisition (Technical Supply Specification).
- Technical evaluation of vendor bids and subsequent issue of the Technical Bid Evaluation (TBE) document package.
- Vendor Follow-up, after Purchase Order issue.
- Knowledge of the main calculation codes relevant to pressure equipment (ASME Sect.VIII Division 1 code, as a minimum).
- Knowledge of Shell DEP specification package relevant to static equipment.
- At least 3÷4 years experience in the position; at least 2 lots of air cooled heat exchangers managed in terms of either Engineering, TBE and Vendor Follow-Up activities; at least 1 project regulated by Shell DEP carried out.
If your are interested, please get in touch for more information 1
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.