Skills: Materials Management , FPSO / FPU
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
ABLY RESOURCES are seeking a SENIOR MATERIALS ENGINEER to be located in Malaysia.
Based in Kuala Lumpur, this is a permanent opportunity to join an organisation operating within the Offshore Oil & Gas industry.
The Senior Materials Engineer's responsibilities will include, but won't be limited to;
- Responsible for identifying materials for Construction, Piping & Mechanical equipment on projects
- Responsible for Corrosion assessments and providing recommendations for Corrosion Control management on facilities
- Responsible for preparing materials selection reports and corrosion study reports
The requirements associated with the role include;
- At least 10 years of Oil & Gas experience
- At least a BEng within an Engineering discipline
- Must hold strong expertise in Offshore Materials project activity
- Familiarity with Class Rules and International Codes & Standards is necessary
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.