Skills: Commissioning Engineer / HUC
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
Commissioning Superintendent is responsible for the control & administration of all elements relating to the testing & validation process for High Integration Equipment, ensuring that it is implemented according to design specifications, standards, Company Policy and Quality Management system.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure equipment is installed and operates as per the manufacturers' specifications.
- Ensure that all aspects of the commissioning process are documented, approved and recorded for future reference as required.
- Prepare and deliver schedules/reports/presentations for management as required.
- Mentor the Project Engineers providing guidance to resolve identified operational issues.
- Lead the development of Testing & Commissioning Procedures managing the implementation.
- Evaluate technical & operational recommendations and manage the change according to guidelines & parameters set by Executive Management.
- Work closely with HSE to engineer out potential hazards, to provide a safe working environment, for all employees.
- Communicate and negotiate with a wide range of project stakeholders.
- Closely analyze the commissioning expenditure in accordance with the approved budget.
- Supervise documentation & certification requirements during project execution and ensure the process is in accordance with IMI Document Control Policy & Procedure.
- Utilize knowledge of asset management standards ISO 55000/1/2 and implement during the project execution phase as necessary.
- olding technical Qualification such as Diploma or Bachelor in Mechanical, Electrical , or Marine Engineering
- 15 years of experience in min 5 years in project execution role ( Commissioning ) in shipbuilding, oil & gas or equivalent industry.
- Overall 10 years of industry experience
- Ability to manage large multi-disciplinary teams, across a broad range of technologies
- English will be the primary form of communication, willingness to learn another language would be an advantage
- Demonstrates ability to listen to the views of others and respond in a logical, well thought out manner without the need to resort to authority
- Well-developed presentation skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- proficient with Microsoft Office suite and at least a PM tool such as MS Project or Primavera.
- Resilient under stress and capable of managing competing priorities.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.