The Senior Technical Regulations & Standards (TRS) Compliance Lead will own the proactive regulatory management and continuous improvement program for Digital Solutions. In this role you will establish and continuously improve rigorous and standardized cross functional compliance management practices across the business.Essential Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintenance and continuous improvement of key compliance processes including SAP TRS tracking, order block reviews, Transactional Compliance Plans, issue resolution and audits.
- Lead TRS Early Warning program monitoring changes in the regulatory landscape, developing training, sharing the knowledge across product line teams and representation in key advocacy initiatives.
- Support development of rigorous standardized practices within the product lines and suppliers to ensure requirements are executed & maintained with the changing regulatory environment
- Complete data management, data mining, reporting and recordkeeping for TRS including creation and maintenance of key metrics and dashboards.
- Facilitate best practice sharing and standardization between Digital Solutions product lines and other Baker Hughes businesses.
- Provide regulatory expertise and work with product line management, commercial, and regional teams to support compliance evaluations and risk management during product development and transactions.
- Assist functional teams in the development and implementation of effective corrective action plans resulting from inspections, audits, non-conformances and opportunities for improvement.
- Support other TRS COE activities as required, including strategy development and implementation, collaboration across the P&Ls and communication to the business.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or other technical discipline from an accredited university or college
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in quality, engineering, supply chain, operations, and/or product & program management.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience developing and managing product compliance programs
- Advanced IT application skills - working with MS Excel data tables, pivot charts, SAP reports, Smartsheet, etc.
- Proven track record of building strong product compliance program
- Knowledge of major product compliance schemes (CE, IEC, RoHS/REACH, etc.) for industrial applications
- Strong Program / Project Management Skills
- Exceptional team and matrix leadership skills with a global perspective
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and influencing skills