Baker Hughes Company is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BH harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain. BH helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own. With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world. Follow Baker Hughes Company on Twitter @BHCo, or visit us at BH.com.Role Summary:
Baker Hughes is looking for an Account Manager for our Artificial Lift - Rod Lift Systems group in the Permian Basin Area (NM / TX). This candidate will be focused on the Automation sale side of the group.Essential Responsibilities:
- Interface primarily with assigned external customers for all matters concerning new parts, inside sales, and total support, ensuring that both customer and Baker Hughes objectives are met
- Assist with the development and implementation of sales strategies for the Permian area for the Artificial Lift - Rod Lift Systems division.
- Assists with the development of short and long-range sales goals.
- Some field sales assignments, and Maintains and services some key accounts.
- Maintain complete and current knowledge of the product status including future use and needs of the customer
- Manage the activities of supporting organizations to ensure that technical and business problems are resolved in the balanced interest of Baker Hughes and the customer.
- Manage the Sales KPI, and perform to continues improvement of them.
- Keep updates the Sales and Inventory Forecast for the customers assigned.
- Clearly define and communicate problems as perceived by the customer
- Assume overall responsibility for customer satisfaction
- Conducts themselves in accordance to Company safety and HSE policies
- Handles special projects, as assigned
- Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years' experience in related fields.
- Comprehensive knowledge of appropriate company products/application and services to customer requirements and competitive market in the scope of responsibility.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good sales and negotiating skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of sales process, ability to build strong relationships and close business, using DealMachine/SalesForce.
- Good knowledge of Sales Process, Contract and/or commercial issues.
- Possess strong knowledge of Rod Lift Systems Automation
- Automation, VSD and SCADA Sales / Field experience or engineering support
- Midland, Texas or Artesia, New Mexico
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.