Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Midland, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Baker Hughes is looking for an Account Manager for our Artificial Lift - Rod Lift Systems group in the Permian Basin Area (NM / TX). This candidate will be focused on the Automation sale side of the group.
- Interface primarily with assigned external customers for all matters concerning new parts, inside sales, and total support, ensuring that both customer and Baker Hughes objectives are met
- Assist with the development and implementation of sales strategies for the Permian area for the Artificial Lift - Rod Lift Systems division.
- Assists with the development of short and long-range sales goals.
- Some field sales assignments, and Maintains and services some key accounts.
- Maintain complete and current knowledge of the product status including future use and needs of the customer
- Manage the activities of supporting organizations to ensure that technical and business problems are resolved in the balanced interest of Baker Hughes and the customer.
- Manage the Sales KPI, and perform to continues improvement of them.
- Keep updates the Sales and Inventory Forecast for the customers assigned.
- Clearly define and communicate problems as perceived by the customer
- Assume overall responsibility for customer satisfaction
- Conducts themselves in accordance to Company safety and HSE policies
- Handles special projects, as assigned
- Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years' experience in related fields.
- Comprehensive knowledge of appropriate company products/application and services to customer requirements and competitive market in the scope of responsibility.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good sales and negotiating skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of sales process, ability to build strong relationships and close business, using DealMachine/SalesForce.
- Good knowledge of Sales Process, Contract and/or commercial issues.
- Possess strong knowledge of Rod Lift Systems Automation
- Automation, VSD and SCADA Sales / Field experience or engineering support
- Midland, Texas or Artesia, New Mexico